PRCV 2021 Call for Doctoral Forums
Chinese Conference on Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision, PRCV is jointly sponsored by China Image Graphics Society (CSIG),
China Artificial Intelligence Society (CAAI), China Computer Society (CCF) and China Automation Society (CAA),
aiming at the top academic event in the field of pattern recognition and computer vision in China.
The forth Chinese Conference on Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision (PRCV2021) will be held in Beijing,
the capital of China from October 29 to November 1, 2021, which is jointly sponsored by University Of Science and Technology Beijing(USTB),
Beijing Jiaotong University(BJTU) and Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications(BUPT),
and co sponsored by Sun Yat-sen University(SYSU) and Tsinghua University(THU).
We are looking for a PhD forum for 10-20 students who have recently or are about to receive a PhD.
This forum provides an opportunity for them to communicate with experienced researchers in their field about their current research progress and career plans.
Each invited student will be required to present a poster to other participants about the results of their doctoral dissertation or one of their most influential papers.
In addition to the poster display, the organizing committee will also select some participating students to have Panel discussion with senior researchers according to the comprehensive application materials.
Interested students are requested to submit their applications to the Doctoral Forum Chair by July 15, 2021 by email.
Results of the application will be posted on the PRCV2021 website within 4 weeks after the application deadline.
1. At the time of application, the applicant should be a Doctoral candidate whose research interest is related to computer vision, pattern recognition or image graphics
2. A paper from a top conference or journal to be received or published in 2020 and 2021
1. Students who meet the above qualifications should send their application materials to the forum chairman via email
2. The subject line of the email is: PRCV - Doctoral Forum Application - Name - School
3. Application materials should be a PDF document containing the following contents in the following order: (1)Resume; (2)1-2 pages of research description, summarizing the applicant's current research progress; (3)Posters to be displayed
Please make sure the above information is included in your application. Incomplete materials will be rejected.
Note: Winners and official candidates of the 2021 CCF-CV Academic New Talent Award will be directly invited to attend the Doctoral Forum.
Doctoral Forum Chairman: