Camera-ready Submission Link:
Camera-ready Submission Instructions:
- Please remind that your names in CMT and camera-ready paper must all be in English, in the format of “GivenName FamilyName”. For example, “Tieniu Tan”, rather than “Tan Tieniu” or “Tan, Tieniu” for “谭铁牛”.
- Before submitting the final camera paper, please be sure to use the following Springer LNCS templates:
LaTeX2e Proceedings Templates (zip)
Microsoft Word Proceedings Templates (zip)
- Please also submit the source files, such as latex and word, including figures. If more files are needed, please pack them with a *.zip file.
- Please fill in the following copyright file, sign, scan and submit it too (Note: digital signatures are not acceptable).
- Please upload the required files as id_camera_ready, id_copyright, id_source, id_supp(optional).
All the above steps are required by Springer. Once the camera-ready paper is submitted to Springer, we cannot change it anymore. Hence, please be sure to check them.